Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No More, please. No More!






4 minutes left in the game and Michigan is up by 3.  I don't know if I can take it anymore. The Michigan State game Tuesday, the U of O Ducks in the Rose Bowl Tuesday evening, and now this late night madness of the Sugar Bowl and I am done. Done. I didn't even know I could watch this much football, let alone sustain the pulse and blood pressure spikes and dives like I've experienced the past 24 hours. I am sick and I can't take anymore. When did I start watching college football anyway??

I'm not sure how I've come to this point in my life but it's now 11:40PM and 5 seconds remain in the game. I'm strung out like a junky and I should've been in bed a hour ago. Next year, no football. None. Nada. This is a crazy use of my time and (as we now go into overtime) I swear-- no more football for me. Read my lips: None. Over. Finis. Period, paragraph, end of story.

A trifecta! Michigan Wins!! I can't wait 'til September!

No comments:

Post a Comment