Thursday, March 7, 2013

Time For A Study Break

Watch the glare!


It's spring break time down at the University. Timeout in the middle of a really tough term, a really critical term, and just a month or two before a big pre-professional exam. It's time to call "time - out!"

So it's off to Puerto Rico for my daughter and her roommate. No problem. I don't have any problem with my attractive blue-eyed blond-haired fair-skinned daughter hanging out a few hundred miles off-shore in the Caribbean with her roommate. I mean what kind of trouble can a couple of good looking American dolls get into spending a week in the hot sun, at the rum capitol of the world, in a high crime territory, where the drinking age is 18?

Fortunately I don't have to worry: They said they just wanted to go somewhere warm to study for the week.

Hmmm. The books must be just out of view

No comments:

Post a Comment