Sunday, March 10, 2013

No Time Or Reason



I don't know-- or really care to know-- who came up with the idea that we should revert to Daylight Savings Time during the winter but I can assure you of this: They don't have to be up at an early hour of the day. Just when it was getting to where I could walk the dog without a flashlight they go and push the clock ahead an hour. Just when the winter doldrums were starting to lift by shedding a little light on the morning, they go and shove us all back in the closet of night.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day with a full schedule-- if I ever get out of bed. At the moment the clock on the screen says 7:02. The clock in my head says, "No way." I guess if there's any really good news it's the slight uptick in the economy: There are going to be a lot more coffee sales in the next week! And, too, I just magically evaporated a hour of my on-call weekend.

Still, I'd rather being struggling with all of this some time in May, not in the dead of winter. I'm still in hibernation mode, for crying out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment