Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lucky Dog



I guess this picture just about says it all. Tam posted it on fb Saturday after taking Ev to a giant Lego show in the Detroit area. Was it fun? I'm thinking' so.

Every 5 year old in the entire world should have have the pleasure of experiencing this kind of joy. By far most don't. But no apologies. Today I'm just happy to see my son having this kind of fun. I'm also happy he's lucky to have a Mom who cares enough to make sure he gets down to Detroit to experience it all-- at 7 in the morning on a Saturday. Does it get any better?

Well, maybe: Here's the view from his big sister's seats at Michigan Stadium-- the Big House-- this year at school. Not bad. Not bad at all. He should be glad to know there's something to look forward to long after he no longer fits in a Lego fire truck.



No comments:

Post a Comment