Friday, March 23, 2012

Dancing With The Stars



Over the past couple of years Tam and I have dropped in on Dancing With The Stars a time or two. Or three. Or four. True confession. A guilty little secret although I can't really give you the names of the judges off the top of my head. (Kari, Bruno, and Len-- okay, so I can. So what?)

Monday night we tuned into the premier of the new season. After watching this off and on over the past couple of years, I came to a realization:  Call me slow on the take but this is totally a chick show. Duh, I know. The clue? Donald Driver, Jack Wagner, little Roshon Fagen, and William Levy ("The Latin Hottie"). There are 10 others on the show but they're kind of like the opening act for the Beatles. The ladies go crazy when these guys hit the floor. Between these contestants and the professional male dance partners It's Dancing With The Narcissists. Me? I don't have to look like those guys, I've got self confidence!

I guess with all the violent crap on the air these days it's nice to have little eye candy once a week. Even if it is for the ladies. Wait, what am I saying??  Especially since it's for the ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Give me faux-reality any time. I prefer the singing, cooking, Project Runway shows, and So You Think You Can Dance, but escapism works for me. Keep working on your fox trot. It may come in handy one day.

    ReplyDelete