Saturday, November 5, 2011

It Happened to Me



Wasn't it just a day or so ago I was broadcasting a warning of a vicious computer worm? One that has apparently been identified residing in US networks? An insidious creepy crawly with the capacity to invade and take control of your computer. I hope you were paying attention.

Traveling out of Michigan it would appear my computer has been attacked. I was up early and working on my laptop in the comfort of the condo's front room. Fortunately I was informed and paying attention. My swift action resulted in the worm being purged from my laptop and trashed. I'll admit, I was a bit rattled but now feel secure in my manliness, my quick wits, courage, and cool in the face of sophisticated assault.

For me, for now, it's over. But I'm still alert, watchful for the next time my computer is attacked. You'd be well advised to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment