Thursday, November 10, 2011

Indulge Me

I know there are all sorts of philosophical statements that relate to the true measure of one's wealth. I also know it's politically ill-advised to discuss one's neediness when it comes to matters material. So kill me.
As I stepped back to the mirror after dressing the other morning I took a good look I saw I had missed a spot or two. I have one of those cleft chins, a dimple if you will, and it can be a real challenge-- electric or manual. In fact, as we enter the season of electric-razor-as-gift-for-him advertising perhaps I have missed an acting/modeling opportunity. I can live with my loss.

If I were among the reasonably, needlessly, recklessly wealthy, however, there are two indulgences I would want: As much as I enjoy cooking I'd like a personal chef so I could always eat healthy. I find time is the greatest impediment to eating really healthy meals. The second is a professional shave every morning. Come to think of it, I remember an old cover shoot that illustrates just what I'm talkin' about.... Tam? Any chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment