Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Noelco



For the record, a couple of things without giving out too much information: It's boxers not briefs. And I've always been a pretty well committed razor vs. shaver kind of guy. That said, I finally got a shaver.

Ever since I was a pre-shaving kid I wanted one of those Norelco shavers with the three heads that go round and round. I was especially taken with their Christmastime ads. At the holidays the ad would feature a snowscape with the shaver being used as a sled or early model snowmobile, cruising quickly and effortlessly up and down the moguls demonstrating with what safety and ease a face could be negotiated. Shaver as toy. Who wouldn't want one?

Well Christmas Eve it finally happened. There it was. My own Norelco shaver. It's snowy outside and I'm not going to take it out in the yard. But I'm happy as hell.

Yep. It was just that easy.




1 comment:

  1. I wanted the Lady Bug version. Never got it. There's always next Hanukkah.

    ReplyDelete